I BET PAULINE KNOWS THE NEXT LINE... WE LOVE THAT LINE DUN WE!
OKAY... SAVING MONEY, LOADS OF IT, FOR MY "ri chang yong pin" she lar! haha.. no la no la...
SUMIN must be very happy as her chiobu finally got blog... she must love her alot le barhx xD
maths test and lit test... cannot tahan so many leh... and my art??? dun ask me bout it, the face got destroyed by me again... ALL MY FAULT...
anyway... let me tell everybody a secret... this is a bu neng shuo de mi mi
WANGZI ROCKS I TELL YOU!!!!!!!
bleh bleh! did i say too loud... im sorry... xD muahahaa.... i am not looking forward to anything yet... at the moment, oh wait yes i am! WANGZI PLEASE COME SINGAPORE!!!! please please please!!!! you are everything on my table top! not my heart my heart is made of stone so dun even think bout it!
I AM TAKING SO LONG TO GROW UP... TIME??? DUN TOK BOUT IT... INSUFFICIENT TIME TO SLEEP, EAT, TOK, STUDY, PLAY, DREAM BOUT WANGZI, AND DO ALL THE THINGS I WAN DO SO SAD FOR ME
dun cry! xD
p.s. WANGZI ROCKS! OH, WANGZI! YOU SO SHUAI!!!! XD