LONG LONG NO POST... i got a terrible dream ytd night or should i say nightmare i dreamt that the moment i walk out of my room i saw brownish yellow and light black colour metal samurai(s) sitting on my sofa OMG!!! immediately i hid in my room.. so scary... den my bro brought one of the samurai and lie to me to make me open my room OMG!!! TATS SO SCARY
anyway today spent the whole morning... studying for history den watch watch watch youtube movies den study for geography... hmm i realise sth
I LOVE OKAYASU AGAIN!!!!! WAHAHAHA I GOT SOOO MANY OLD FLAME haha... i repeatedly watch the last ep den to the first ep to the middle den to the last and the cycle continues
i learnt sth from this whole show you know the person you have a crush on may not be the one you end up with cos... the one you really wan is the one that encourages you and help you whenever you need help JUST LIKE OKAYASU
MOMO MAY HAVE CRUSH ON TOUJI IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT OKAYASU KEEP ENCOURAGING HER HE KEPT ON KEPT ON such a good person if only he was a real human being i rush to queue up haha... I LOVE OKAYASU... HE'S SO HANDSOME!!! AND CARING!!! AND FUNNY
hehe... eh TAT DOESNT MEAN I DUN LIKE LOLLIPOP!!!! i realise i love the same ppl over and over again FIRST IS BOSCO, DEN FAHRENHEIT,DEN OKAYASU,DEN LOLLIPOP DEN WHEN I REWATCH THEIR SHOWS I LIKE THEM BACK AGAIN my oh my im mad... wangling... you can kick my ass i need to wake up!!!