1)Besides lips , where is your favourite spot to get kiss ? Let me think ar.... lingmon is ass right... i choose ass the hole. but smelly ar!
2) How do you feel when you wake up in this morning? MY NOSE KENA BLOCK YOU TELL ME THE FEELING LA!
3) Who was the last person you took photo with ? I TOOK PHOTO WITH THE CAMERA. smart right
4) Would you consider yourself to be spoiled ? spoiled ar... let me think ar... 我不会读英文 soli ar
5) Would you ever donate blood ? I DONT EVEN WAN TO SEE DONT SAY DONATE... unless i cure this scared of blood thing then we talk
6) Have you ever had a bestfriend who was the opposite sex ? Got, his name is meatballs best fren call chicken ball. Actually, since we're balls, how would we know we are what gender!
7) Do you want someone dead ? NEVER
8) What does the last message says ? 我说我不会读了还问我
9) What are you thinking right now ? I'm thinking of... HOW TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
10) Do you wish someone with you right now ? how you know i wan bear bear beside me now! you damn smart la! he so small in size he beside i also dunno
.11) What time you went to bed last night ? LION TIME
12) Where did you buy the T-shirt that you're wearing right now ? I rent one... still must return back leh
13) Is someone in your mind ? is not someone, is something red... DONT SAY
14) Who was the last person who texted you ? 什么是texted?
15) 10 people tagged to do this quiz : 1. LINGMON 2. HONG ZHANG 3. MAMA 4. THE GIRL WHO SAY SHE FRIENDLY,START WITH M 5. WENHUI 6. YUXIN 7. AILIN (she cant do the quiz anyway haha) 8. HEE 9. HOCK 10. DOG 11. ZOE 12. TAISHEEFU
16) Who is 2 having relationship with ? 我不知道
17) Is 3 a male or female ? I dun dare talk nonsense, eh female
18) If 7 and 10 get together , would it be a good thing ? AILIN AND DOG?!?!!? cannot, both got target already... I SURE KILL DOG IF HE DARE
19) What is 1 studying about ? she studying restaurant city
20) When was the last time you had a chat with 5 ? Just now in the bus
21) Is 4 single ? waaa... this question i really dunno
22) Say something about 2 HIS VOICE CHANGE ALOT!!! I CAN STILL REMEMBER HIS PRIMARY VOICE!!!!
23) What do you think about 3 & 6 being together ? eh.... next question please
24) Describe 9 HE'S THE HULK!
25) What will you do if 6 & 7 fight ? I sure support yu xin, i scared ailin think i like her ar... cos is she like me in the first place
26) Do you like 8 ? I half man half woman, not advisable, later people say i gay... BUT HE IS DAMN COOL !